DecemberFlower

lauantai 29. maaliskuuta 2014

Spring, spring








This was a nice Spring day like today, but probably you cannot really tell from the pictures though. I prefer photographing in black and white especially when the coloring of surroundings are a bit boring. And many times pictures are more interesting and clearer in b&w.

Cannot believe, on Wednesday it is only 2 months (!) till we fly to New York and the adventure begins. I'm sooo exited and have been planning a lot of activities and researched which places would be worth visiting. Yes, after NY we are going to drive through the whole country ;) I have dreamt of road tripping in the US for many years. More exactly, the cravings begun kind of exactly 4 years ago when I and two friends visited another friend in the US. I just loved the country, not that I would like living there but traveling there every now and then. I'm sure I will start a new blog for that, which will function as a diary for me and for my family and friends and probably for the rest of the world to follow.

I have been very quiet about this blog to anyone, only a few people know this is my blog. So it's interesting to see from where (which part of the world) people have visited the blog. The purpose is more like having a place to put photos, maybe write sometimes about something, if I'm up to it, that I wouldn't forget how to write in English (I think I cannot really brag about my skills, but it's fun).

Now I think I will watch some TV-series and later I will attend to a housewarming party :) Happy Saturday!

//ina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti