DecemberFlower

perjantai 7. maaliskuuta 2014

Summer cravings






Oh, summer, let yourself in.

I have not really been photographing for at least a month, have not had the inspiration during this too-gray-period. These pictures are taken last September in Alanya, Turkey. Best part of the vacation was the hot sea water. I must say it is a place I will probably never travel to again, it was too made for tourists and there is so many other places in this world I want to see.

I cannot even remember when the sun shone last time. It is all grey, all the time. Sometimes raining. At least the snow melt. I never got to try skiing this year. But honestly, I don't mind a short winter. I'm just craving for the sun, a proper spring, leaves growing on the trees, the warmth... I'm especially exited for next summer which will be totally different from earlier summers - it will wholly be spent abroad! (Not in Turkey though) and more of that later.

Oh, summer, embrace me already.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti