DecemberFlower

keskiviikko 19. maaliskuuta 2014

Selfie




Selfie.

I should go outside taking a walk, maybe go visiting my parents. I just don't really have the urge to go among all that snow. I got so used to the early spring and warmth so now I feel very disappointed.

Yesterday I finally got to send the university application to University of Helsinki. Now I just have to wait for middle of May to hear the result. I took a year off since I graduated from Stockholm University with a Bachelor degree in chemistry, and that I will continue with. Funny that I thought whole last year that I should change to Pharmacy studies, think I had some kind of a graduating crisis, and now I want to continue with chemistry. Maybe I just have hard time wanting to specialize in anything since I'm interested in so many things that it is hard to choose. This past year I have been analyzing which specialization I would be most interested in and which courses and laboratory work I liked most before graduating. Now I'm pretty sure organic chemistry is the thing.

I guess nobody was really interested in that.. but whatever :D

//ina


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti